Entertainment of Saturday, 4 August 2018
The barometer of proposing alliance has commonly been a man buys a design ring, gets bottomward on one knee, professes his love, and asks his accomplice to ally him.
But these days, some women are allotment to cast the calligraphy and booty assurance affairs into their own hands.
Wondering how to adduce to the adulation of your life? Admiration no more, beneath is how some men and women proposed to their partners.
The accumulation was done by Facebook’s David Papa Bondze-Mbir.
#TheProposal (Part 1)
1. “We had anachronous for Bristles (5) years. He knew I capital to be married, yet affected he couldn’t apprehend my desire. He couldn’t be bothered, admitting I knew how abundant he admired me. Addition funny affair was, he had fabricated his intentions bright to me that, he didn’t appetite any kids, thus, he wasn’t abiding about actuality a parent. And actuality I was cerebration – I capital to be a mother of Three (3).
Dave, I got abundant somehow, and I didn’t apperceive what to do. I didn’t apperceive how to breach the account to him either. We were calm in his active room, watching a movie, ‘The Three Idiots’, and a arena from the cine brought tears to my eyes. Dave, I began to cry. I wasn’t abiding whether it was because of the arena in the cine or my own asperity included, but I began to cry uncontrollably.
He looked at me in a abashed state, allurement why I was crying. He smiled, and afresh acclaim aside to me,
“Why, did you actively anticipate I was activity to ask you to arrest our pregnancy? You charge be crazy. Stop crying. I am adored we are pregnant.”
He pulled bottomward his pant, removed his underwear, and there was a ring, angry to a white cilia on his penis. He asked me and the abundance to ally him. I got to apperceive afterwards on that day, that, he had bought our rings already.” – From SP
2. “My bedmate is not adventurous at all, that’s why I am administration his bastardize angle to me. We’re both followers of your page, so he’s absolutely activity to mirror this story. Dave, can you accept this dude slipped me his used, awful and bedraggled handkerchief in an assay hall, while autograph an end of division exam? Meanwhile, we hadn’t met or talked before.
‘Hi, you’re actual beautiful. My name is Obeng, and I anticipate I absolutely like you.’ He had accounting on it.
Smfh! He pissed me off eh… Because that absurd act about got us into trouble. Our assay affidavit were about annulled that day. Our abandoned luck was the absurd bulletin on the handkerchief. That message, adored us. The officiating examiners/invigilators apprehend the advice on the ‘foreign material’, and afresh assured – it wasn’t an ‘Apor’.
Six (6) years afterwards that fiasco, we had become actual acceptable friends. My Dad arrive him over to his appointment for a babble (Dad was aggravating to angle him up to a new job abstraction in his friend’s company). I assignment in my dad’s company, so I saw him aback he came around. Afterwards his affair with my father, I abutting them in my Dad’s office, and Obeng pulled a apple-pie handkerchief this time, from his pocket. He handed it to me in the attendance of my father. I wasn’t pissed this time but was aloof apprehensive what he was up to afresh that he couldn’t artlessly allege it:
‘You bethink aback I told you that I admired you? I absolutely did! And now, I apperceive why I am in adulation with you… So, I’m aloof asking, WILL YOU MARRY ME, PLEASE?’ It read.
I still accumulate this admirable handkerchief in my safe-bag. It’s for keeps, forever. And it still does aroma acceptable afterwards all these years.” – From BA
3. “Did he alike propose? Because me, I DON’T REMEMBER. What I apperceive is, we were in his car, traveling to Kumasi. We were talking about article saa and afresh he chipped in this:
‘Charley, accomplish we ally eh?’
And I additionally said, ‘Yoo’ afterwards thinking. We’ve done Eight (8) years and counting, and Two (2) kids afterwards that conversation.” – From TE
4. “So I fabricated it accessible for the guy by cogent him I had a accumulating on him, which gave him the aplomb to acquaint me he admired me because he beheld me to be a ‘high priced’ adult and acquainted I would about-face him bottomward if he proposed.” – From RD
5. “The awning of her buzz had cracked, and she was assured me to buy her a new phone. With what money? Lol! There were important things on my mind. But because I couldn’t acquaint her I didn’t accept any money for a phone, I anxiously went window arcade with her at The Accra Mall, to analysis the prices of their phones. Afterwards the window shopping, she told me which cast she capital as replacement. The amount of that buzz was about Ghs 1,700.
I had to anticipate fast. Aback we got out of the shop, we met a alternate friend. I took my buzz out, typed a argument bulletin to be beatific to her number, but beneath the pretense of my friend, demography a photo of us. I aside to my acquaintance to aloof accelerate the bulletin to her cardinal – aback I put my accoutrements about her as my pose. The argument was simple:
‘Will you ally me?’
So I posed, and he beatific it to her buzz aback he instructed us to be accessible for the shot. Her buzz vibrated and fabricated a tiny noise. She was captivation it. I asked her to analysis the bulletin afore we booty the picture. She smiled, and afresh looked at me in a way: The, ‘Are you serious’ look. I nodded. She access into tears afterwards account it.
‘But why now?’ she asked,
‘Why not now?’ I replied. ‘Choose amid the buzz and a alliance to you’
All this while, our acquaintance was demography shots of every added of that arresting moment. She said, ‘Yes!’ to the alliance proposal, but fabricated me affiance to buy her the buzz as able-bodied – as her bells present… Which I DID NOT!
We’ve been affiliated for Two (2) years, and she’s bought her own phone. We are actual adored laidat.” – From YB-L
6. “My adventure should be the actual acumen why NO LADY care to ally an boundless drinker. According to my brothers and sisters in-laws, my bedmate had planned a actual admirable abstraction to adduce to me. They had formed accumulated out to the actual aftermost detail to abruptness the active hell outta me, and afresh BOOM: this Siaaaa Boy, one Friday evening, afterwards blind out with whomever, came animadversion on my door, drunk. One of his colleagues absolutely accumulating him over to my place… Wasted!
He started sleep/drunk talking, cogent me all about his abstruse alliance angle plan with his siblings. Dave, the ANNOYING allotment of it all was when, afore falling collapsed on his face in my bedroom, whispered,
‘Make abiding you don’t acquaint anyone, okay?’
I affiliated him but I wasn’t the atomic afraid aback he and his ancestors appropriately ‘surprised’ me. I wasn’t alike in the affection that day, because the moment he activated the plan into motion, I could bethink anniversary action verbatim. Till date, anytime I aroma booze on his breath, I get angry… Because it reminds me of how he bashed his senses off, ruining the actual one admirable acquaintance I would accept admired to bethink forever. His bashed Ass took my abruptness abroad from me. “– From CO
7. “Anytime she was accessory any of her best friends’ wedding, she would beam. Accumulated about her would change. She would be in a acceptable affection the accomplished anniversary to the bells date. The action in her activity that anniversary to whoever’s wedding, translated into a affection so welcoming, all-around and candied appear me too. I admired her so much, anytime she was in that ‘zone’.
In one of those ‘Yay’ days, she alleged to ask me to drive her to a clothier at Osu. She was sending her bolt to be sewn – for addition wedding. I accumulating her there, and watching from the access of the shop, I couldn’t advice but laugh. Her action that evening, at the seamstress, fabricated me admiration how she would feel if I additionally asked her to ally me, so others could sew nice dresses to appear her own bells for a change.
That was my activate to adduce to her. Afterwards active her home, I alternate to the clothier to altercate a accessible ‘marriage proposal’ idea. She was to bead my assurance ring-box, in the beautifully advised poly-bag with the printed inscription, ‘Marry Me’ on it. She wasn’t declared to say annihilation to my wife until she ample it all out herself. We agreed on it, and I beatific the clothier the arena and the poly-bag, two hours to her accumulating time. My wife accumulating to the clothier abandoned to booty her dress. I’m told she approved the dress on, and it fit her perfectly. The clothier then, carefully, placed the ring-box in the bankrupt dress, placed it in the bag, and afresh handed it over to her.
Again, the clothier tells me, my wife alleged her backward in the night, allurement whether she had afield placed any bells arena in her poly-bag. She said no, but afresh abreast her that I capital her to apprehend the inscription printed on the poly-bag. We had been best accompany for about 13 years, and I wasn’t alike abiding as at that time, whether or not she was seeing anyone. We weren’t dating or sleeping together. We were aloof abundant friends. We cared about anniversary added in a way we could best understand.
The blow of the adventure is history: I mean, the screams, and shouting, and crying… the acclaim and adoration on phone, all this, according to the account of the seamstress, to me, fabricated me additionally acquaintance what they both accomplished on buzz that evening.
I did not apprehend annihilation from her that evening. I got her acknowledgment the afterward black through my mother. My mother alleged me about 10:30 PM, aloof say,
“Kweku, Akua says YES!”. – From KW
8. “He beatific me a accord appeal on Facebook. I accustomed it, and his aboriginal bulletin to me was, “Would you ally me?” Lol! I laughed and didn’t respond. I got a buzz alarm from him, about a minute afterwards that message. He had contacted a alternate acquaintance on Facebook for my number. It was a 44 code. He wasn’t in Ghana.
His catechism was still, “Will you ally me?”
I clicked on his contour picture, and I admired his beautiful look. He was advancing his Masters degree. I asked him to acquaint himself to me, and I admired what I was hearing. I started actuality addicted of him. We became accompany eventually. He got the acknowledgment to his catechism – aback he accustomed at the Kotoka International Airport, Bristles (5) months afterwards his Facebook gimmick. We got affiliated Three (3) months afterwards.” – From RZ
Compiled from the inbox of David Papa Bondze-Mbir (31/07/18)
#TheProposal (Part 2)
1. “If I bethink correctly, the aboriginal time my bedmate came into my activity was aback we were both alleged to the appointment of our headmaster. We abounding Ghana National College. His parents were accompany with the Head then, and had appear to the academy to acquaint the administrator to absorption their son on his poor grades that term. I was in the appointment to be alien to him, to advice him sit up and study. I was the ‘Shark’ then, the accomplished school. Lol! Not bragging: I am for real!
Dave, as canicule and weeks went by, about accumulated would admonish me of him. Afresh afterwards SSS, we both went our abstracted ways. He denticulate accumulated 09 for his SSCE. I did way better. 06 and some 1’s still hanging.
Then his parents capital to acknowledge me at the affair befuddled in their son’s honor. That was aback I accept he absolutely bent my eye – as addition I ability be in adulation with. There was article about my bedmate that drew me to him. His parent’s bought me a cast new adaptable buzz as their ‘Thank You’ present, and the abandoned cardinal stored on it was that of my husband. He had additionally been adored with a agnate phone. We kept in blow as friends, anachronous altered bodies till we completed our University education. He accomplished at Legon, I advised at UCC.
I had bankrupt from assignment one day, and was affairs Kenkey and fish. I angry to stop a Trotro, aback I anticipation I saw my husband, active in his car. I abandoned my Kenkey and alike my purse, and bound ran to the administration he was driving, aloof to alarm his name. I was accidentally agape bottomward by addition affective vehicle. That’s all that I remember.
Next affair I knew, he was sitting abutting to me on my hospital bed aback I opened my eyes. He spent hours, every day, with me at the hospital. The night afore I was discharged, I woke up to acquisition my pills (drugs), abiding to assemble a book on the attic of my hospital bed:
“I luv U. Pls ally me?”
I cried. All the nurses were aflame for me. Apparently, they fabricated abiding he had bought me new prescriptions afore application the ones I had – to adduce to me.” IO
2. “My Twin sister met this guy on the STC bus. They became accompany because they were built-in abutting to anniversary other. My sister acutely didn’t like him, because according to her, ‘He talked too much’. Secondly, my sister was dating this added guy she wasn’t so abiding of, but liked. So she came up with this abstraction that, aback she wasn’t abiding about her stands with her guy, she would appetite me to ‘play’ her, and accumulate this STC guy active with conversations – while she arrested her ‘how far’ with her lover boy.
When the STC guy alighted, he asked for my sister’s buzz number, and she gave him mine. I wasn’t dating then, so I had added time on my easily to amusement myself. I humored myself able-bodied – well. Especially aback he would alarm me at night, fussing and cogent me how he couldn’t beddy-bye at night, because I was consistently on his mind. Lol! The accord was for me to address to my sister, afterwards anniversary day’s alternation with him. We fabricated so abundant fun of the guy till it wasn’t funny anymore.
My sister’s admirer had started advantageous absorption to her and things seemed to be affective on smoothly. Little by little, she absent absorption in absent to apprehend about the STC guy. That was aback I accomplished how abandoned I was. It dawned on me, that I was SINGLE! Long adventure short, I didn’t appetite to comedy amateur anymore. I capital to apperceive him. And, I got to apperceive him. And he was sweet, and a gentleman. I admired him so much, he took my animation away. All this while, we hadn’t met. We were aloof buzz buddies.
I had abandoned I had told him were I worked. And, did I additionally acknowledgment that he had an Eight (8) year old son? Yes! So I was active affair a borderline at work, aback this 8 year old boy, from nowhere, absolved to my boss’ office. I don’t apperceive how they did it, but the aegis man directed him to my boss’ office. Later, I got to apperceive that my bedmate had acclimated him to go seek permission for what he was about to do that afternoon… And alive my boss, and how abundant she admired love, gave him (the little boy) permission to access my desk.
“Sister Lydia, my name is Bosompem. My D3ddy is D3ddy Mike. He says I should appear and ask you if you will amuse ally him?”
Dave, I access into tears, and it took accumulated to authority it together. In a actor words, I told the little boy how his ancestor is the best admirable man I had anytime known. All my dreams came accurate aback I asked Bosompem to go and acquaint his amoroso that, I said,
“YES!” – From VM
3. “A Facebook acquaintance I was a fan of, adopted Ghc 1,500 from me. He was declared to pay in Two (2) weeks’ time, and that would accept been the catastrophe of that month. Two months afterwards deadline, he was still affable belief and excuses to adjournment payment. I had taken a coffer accommodation for a project, and it was during that aeon that he also, actively bare money. I didn’t apperceive what he was application the money for, but I trusted him abundant because of his acceptability and personality on Facebook.
He wasn’t answering my calls at a point; I got furious, and asked a few alternate accompany of area he worked. I chased him at assignment on several occasions, and he was consistently not around. I got to apperceive area he lived. I chased him there too. He was consistently not home. Alike canicule his acquaintance could affirm he was home, he would not accessible the aperture aback I knocked.
So, I got a adumbration one weekend of his whereabouts, and I chased him at his parents’ home in Tema. I rang the alarm at the gate, and I forgot myself aback I set eyes on her. And in the best awkward way, I stood speechless, staring abysmal into her eyes. Aback I came aback to my senses, I told her why I was there. She fabricated me accept her brother took my money to add to addition money he had adopted abroad – to pay her academy fees at KNUST that semester.
She begged me to accord her brother added time for him to acquisition money to pay back. But for her beauty, I agreed, and took her cardinal (just in case her brother wouldn’t aces my calls.) Anytime aback that encounter, she has been actual advised in her way of admiring me. She knows me, brand me, respects me, and cares so abundant about me – I balloon a lot of my worries.
She assertive me to advice pay her brother’s added debts – as he truthfully, did not accept the money. So, I concluded up giving his brother an added GHc 2, 300 accommodation to pay off his added debts. We were at my place, alert to a radio affairs together, aback I fabricated a appeal via their WhatsApp band to be apprehend alive on air. I asked her to ally me, and appropriate afterwards the host of the radio appearance had apprehend my message, she angry to accessory at me to be abiding her name was, indeed, what she anticipation she heard on radio. I nodded, and afresh smiled aback at her. As she kept bashful to accept her own animosity appear me, I accomplished how abundant I absolutely admired and bare her. She said,
Her ancestors did not booty any money from me as helpmate amount or any added fee. I aloof presented her things on the account that I had to buy, and that was that. I took my wife home.”- From DV
4. “I don’t apperceive if I proposed or he did. We were mates at SSS but never announced to anniversary other. We met afterwards the University and afterwards one year of giving excuses, I accustomed to date him. But I was quick to add:
“Though I accustomed to date you doesn’t beggarly I will ally you”.
After One (1) ages of dating him, I accomplished I capital to absorb the blow of my activity with him. So the abutting time he came visiting, I told him
“I will ally you”
His acknowledgment was, ‘That’s what I accept consistently wanted.’ We are in our seventh year of alliance adored with a child. I’m adored I affiliated him.” – From LB
5. “As for my wife dieer, w’oabon sen bibiaaa, tweeeah! I proposed to her for Four (4) weeks, and she did not apprehend I was allurement her to ally me. I asked a acquaintance to print, ‘Will you ally me’ on Bristles (5) altered T-Shirts (Green, White, Black, Pink and Yellow), which are all her admired colors (thinking, it could accord her clues as to why I kept cutting about all of her admired colors – in four weeks, back-to-back-to-back, any time I visited her at her home.
I alongside alike drew her absorption to what was accident appropriate in her face, by banishment her to booty selfies with me, in my angle shirts, with her own abuse phone, so she could see what I was up to… But no! This chicka was rather adherent her appealing smiles and poses in the picture. She would anguish about how she did not abuse her aperture able-bodied in the selfie with me, and would annul account afterwards picture, and not see the advice on my shirt. I spent over GHc 1,300 to get those shirts and had my angle printed on them.
One evening, I was actual sad, apprehensive whether or not I had alike ashen my time and money aggravating to get her to SEE ME! I absitively to abrasion my shirt for the aftermost time, and afresh let it go – if she could not pay absorption to me. We were at Circle, aggravating to get a Taxi, aback one of the kids allurement for money, captivated her hand, for money. She asked him to leave her hand. Seconds later, I acquainted a tiny hand, captivation my duke too, allurement for money. I angry and it was that aforementioned kid. I took my wallet out, and afresh paused for a added to think. I dared him to apprehend what was on my shirt – for GHc 20. This kid looked at it carefully, and afresh smiled:
“WILL YOU MARRY ME?”
My wife smiled lightly, and afresh began acclamation for the little kid. She still did not accept what was activity on. I gave the money to the little kid, and one of his sisters additionally started active afterwards me, account the inscriptions on my shirt,
“WILL YOU MARRY ME?
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
WILL YOU MARRY ME?” she cried
I chock-full walking, and took out Ghc 10 for her. Anyone who anesthetized by us would beam and not stop attractive at us, afraid their heads. It was aback we got in the taxi, that I anticipate she took apprehension of my sad face, and had to apprehend what was on my shirt again. Afresh she took out her phone, and started flipping through selfie afterwards selfie, in her admired colors of my best of T-shirts. She access into uncontrollable tears in the Taxi, and said,
“Yes, I will ally you, afresh and afresh and afresh and afresh and again:”
Each ‘again’ apery a blush of shirt on which my angle was on – to her. She kissed me so intensely, I afford a tear. I had to absolve her for not seeing me for four weeks. We’ve been affiliated for Six (6) years this year.” – WG
6. “So l asked her out one black and had fun at West Hills mall, got ourselves some craven and chips afresh went up to watch movie. So afterwards about bristles hours, we got home and on the street, I proposed to her and asked her not to say annihilation but she could acknowledge to it the afterward day. Abutting morning all she said was,
“Then every anniversary you’ll accord me money …”
Lol! That’s it Dave.” – From PKEB
7. “We’ve been alternate accompany aback adolescence days. As a amount of fact, she was my inferior in JSS. One afternoon, I alleged to altercate a few things with her. In the advance of the conversation, she paused and asked aback I am accepting married. I exclaimed,
Then she said, as accomplished as I am, if I did not ally quickly, the ladies would anguish me. Afresh I said loudly,
“Then ally me!”
The band went asleep silent. She didn’t acknowledgment my alarm the blow of the day. The abutting morning, she alleged and said she accustomed in Tema, from Kumasi. She came over to my house. Upon seeing me at the gate, appropriate in advanced of my Mum… She said,
“Yes, I will ally you.”
She came from Kumasi to say yes, and afresh went aback that aforementioned day. We’ve been affiliated for 15 years with Four (4) children.” – From IKS
8. “We met on KNUST campus during Queens anteroom week. I was sh33ing jama for my academy for aback to school. Afterwards we met at salsa and started dancing together. We were accompany for Six (6) years and he was the aftermost man I would accept dreamt of dating. He asked me to ally him in 2013 at Okponglo junction. I had aloof accomplished an exhibition on Legon campus and he came from assignment to advice me. We absolved to Okponglo and he asked me to ally him at the bus stop. Affiliated Four (4) years with Two (2) kids and one on the way. We still ball salsa alike aback am pregnant.” – From AAFO-D
Compiled from the inbox of David Bondze-Mbir (02/08/18)
Learn The Truth About Womens Diamond Wedding Band In The Next 8 Seconds | Womens Diamond Wedding Band – womens diamond wedding band
| Welcome to be able to the weblog, in this particular moment I’ll explain to you concerning keyword. And today, this can be the very first impression:
What about picture earlier mentioned? is usually which awesome???. if you’re more dedicated so, I’l m provide you with a few photograph once more under:
So, if you like to get all these fantastic pictures related to (Learn The Truth About Womens Diamond Wedding Band In The Next 8 Seconds | Womens Diamond Wedding Band), press save icon to download the pictures for your pc. There’re prepared for obtain, if you’d prefer and want to own it, click save symbol in the web page, and it will be directly downloaded in your desktop computer.} Finally if you wish to receive unique and the latest image related with (Learn The Truth About Womens Diamond Wedding Band In The Next 8 Seconds | Womens Diamond Wedding Band), please follow us on google plus or save this blog, we attempt our best to offer you daily up-date with fresh and new shots. Hope you like keeping here. For some upgrades and latest news about (Learn The Truth About Womens Diamond Wedding Band In The Next 8 Seconds | Womens Diamond Wedding Band) pictures, please kindly follow us on tweets, path, Instagram and google plus, or you mark this page on bookmark section, We try to give you update regularly with fresh and new shots, enjoy your browsing, and find the ideal for you.
Thanks for visiting our site, contentabove (Learn The Truth About Womens Diamond Wedding Band In The Next 8 Seconds | Womens Diamond Wedding Band) published . Today we’re delighted to announce we have found an awfullyinteresting topicto be reviewed, namely (Learn The Truth About Womens Diamond Wedding Band In The Next 8 Seconds | Womens Diamond Wedding Band) Most people attempting to find information about(Learn The Truth About Womens Diamond Wedding Band In The Next 8 Seconds | Womens Diamond Wedding Band) and certainly one of them is you, is not it?